Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Who's Onboard

The residents of Sigma Station have been pleased to see some old regulars back onboard the station, including fearless test pilot wedgefreak, architects scribe and barnoid, and our own shapeshifter jeremy (hei, j!).

We would like to welcome a new resident, bls5782, who has been making some excellent progress investigating the Artefact and has also been keeping in good touch with Station authorities.

Congrats to some recent treasure hunt winners, including scribe and jeremy. Keep up the good hunting, everyone.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Lets just hope the treasure hunt bugs stop soon, :)

Scribe said...

*do waves* ;)

I'd also like to extend my congrats to bls5782 who, to my knowledge (and I apologise if my memory is wrong here) is the first player to discover the hidden delights of Mudhenge. A drink should be waiting for him back at Sigma...